How do you know what is the right career for you? How do you choose?
Firstly decide what you enjoy doing, have that talk with yourself understand what it is that you love to do, what are you passionate about. You need to ask yourself these questions, you need to take the time to answer these questions.
So if you choose something because it is what your parents have chosen for you or what your friends have chosen, then you need to realise that this career is what you will be spending the most part of your life doing and if you not doing what you love and what you passionate about, it’s going to be very hard to do no matter how good you are at it.
Loving what you do makes all the difference. You spend 8 hours or more a day doing this. If it’s not your passion, it’s going to be hard to fool yourself that this is what you want to be doing.
So take some time, to find out what it is you want to do. What is your passion? What gives you that sense of happiness and joy that you want to grow more learn more.
What you can do when deciding your career
- Write down what you love doing, list them.
- Find out what you need to study in order to do this, the courses you need to take.
- Do your research, use the internet there is so much information available.
- Speak to people that are in the same career that you want to pursue.
- Once you have gathered all your information, make a list of why you want to do this and also why you should not be doing it.
When you see what you have written down you will be able to make the decision you need to make.
Also keep in mind that there is NO age restriction when it comes to careers, and changing careers. You never to old to study, you never to old to do what you love, what you passionate about.
It’s all up to you, IT’S YOUR LIFE, find your passion in life and pursue it, let nothing stand in your way.
You can be who you want to be and do what you do, it’s your life, the ONLY one you have, make it the best one.
Sending love and light to all